Monday, November 28, 2016

Focused on Beauty- Tiffany


Focused on Tiffany B

Makeup Look
For this look I wanted to create a dramatic eye look. To achieve this I used my morphe 35p palette. I used the 35P palette and applied the black shade to the outer corner of the eye. Then added a light shimmer from middle to inner eye and blended the two shadows together. To make her eyes pop I applied black liner to her waterline.



Interview with Tiffany B
Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Tiffany: I was scouted at 15 by a young designer Kris James in my hometown, Natchitoches,LA. He actually introduced me into the modeling industry from photoshoots and doing my first runway show with him.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Tiffany:  I enjoy being a walking mannequin and bringing someone's vision to life. My absolute favorite is doing print work right now but I can slay a runway anytime.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one?
Tiffany:  If not, are you looking for representation? I am currently not with an agency but definitely looking to work with some very soon.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Tiffany: Oh, I have a beautiful daughter. She's the definition of a diva. lol

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Tiffany:  Right now it’s the fact I am booked to walk in a fashion show that Eva Marcille’s is hosting. That was a very stressful casting lol but guess what. I made it :-)

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Tiffany: I hope to soon become an international commercial/editorial model soon. Having credentials like that can open the door for so much more. I eventually want to start a program that specializes in building self esteem for our youth, without them there is no future.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Tiffany: I had tons of fun shooting with you guys. I can honestly say that you to are one of the greatest. Especially if you can get that shoot with Don (cough cough) lol

Deon: How would describe your personal style?
Tiffany: I’m stylish in my own way. I go from heels and dress to wool poncho with tight and booties.

Deon: If you could hang out with any person for a day past or present who would it be?
Tiffany: If i could hang out with one person, Omg it’ll be either Tyra Banks or Heidi Klum.

Deon: What advice would you give to aspiring models?
Tiffany: Aspiring models, know your worth, set your goals, and always be willing to learn.

Deon: And where can people find you at?
Tiffany: (Social Media) IG: IamTiffyB Facebook: www.facebook.com/iamtiffyb  


Model// Tiffany B
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey


Create The Look







No comments:

Post a Comment