Monday, September 12, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Kourtney



Focused on Kourtney

Makeup Look
For this look I wanted to do a 1940's look. To help me create this look I did very strong cat eye with a bold lip. Nothing screams the 40's like the perfect red lip! The beautiful red lip stain belongs to JM stylehouse cosmetics which happens to be the hairstylist product or this shoot.

Interview with Kourtney
Deon:  How did you get into modeling ?
Kourtney : My first modeling job was with a cheerleading uniform company called Varsity that dresses the majority of high school and college cheer squads across the country. I was fortunate to be cast 4 years in a row for their catalog and just like that, I caught the modeling bug. 

Deon:  Whats your favorite thing about modeling?
Kourtney : The creative team is always what makes the experience for me. Make up artists, stylists and photographers have a drive and passion to create art and to be apart of the vision is one of the best feelings. 

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not are you looking for representations?
Kourtney: I am signed in 3 states. My mother agency is Sculp Agency of Little Rock, AR. I also work with Clutts Agency, Julie Freeman Agency in Texas and MSA in New York. 

Deon: What’s one thing you would change about the modeling industry if you could?
Kourtney: Ugh! The height limit. The ladies of "plus size" started a movement and changed the rules regarding body shape. I'm ready to thrive and be a role model for my 5'7 ladies. 

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Kourtney: I played the clarinet in marching band and we won state 3 times in competition! I marched in my cheer uniform at halftime and totally went to a school where the band was more successful than the football team. Bring It On, marching band edition. 

Deon:  What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Kourtney: I went to school and earned a degree in sports medicine with aspirations to be a physical therapist because that's what I thought I needed to do for a stable lifestyle. I knew PT wasn't where my passion was and went for modeling full time! I was turned down by several agencies, but stuck with it and model/act full time now. I encourage everyone to pursue their dream! Get rid of those limiting beliefs and follow your passion! 

Deon: What would your ideal day look like?
Kourtney: My ideal day would consist of relaxing, reading a self-help, motivating book of some kind and copious amounts of dessert. My sugar tooth is REAL. 

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Kourtney: I loved shooting with Deon and Alayza! Deon isn't a man of many words, but has an infectious smile and serious talent behind the lens. Alayza is bubbly, so warm, and I'd recommend her for anyone who needs professional make up done right. 

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Kourtney: Cancer has taken away so many of the lives of my loved ones and threatened my dad's life without success (thank goodness). If I could have any superpower, it would be the power of healing. I'd punch cancer in the face and eradicate all the other nasty illnesses. 

Kourtney Kellar
Age 25
Insta: kourtney_kellar
Facebook: kourtney kellar
Kourtneykellar@yahoo. Com
  Model, actress,  Miss Texarkana USA 2017, hopefully soon Miss Arkansas USA 2017 :) 


Model// Kourtney Keller
Makeup//Alayza Casey
Photography//Deon Casey
 

Products used
Eyes:
     M.A.C. Paint pot “soft orchid”
     Morphe brushes palette 35weyeshadow
     Kara human hair lashes #28
     Inglot gel liner “black”
     Essence gel eyeliner “black”
     Inner corner colour pop eyeshdaow “nillionare”


Face:
     Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
     Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation
     Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
     Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
     Blush subtil shimmer “shimmer rouge in love”
     Lancome  star bronzer  #04    
     City color highlight trio
     Contour M.A.C. “blunt”

Eyebrows:
     Anastasia  Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony

Lips:
     JM stylehouse lipstain “cubana”
     Gloss in love #300

No comments:

Post a Comment