Friday, October 7, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Sarita



Focused on Sarita


Makeup Look
This look was inspired by a Instagram post I seen where the model had glitter lips. Using glitter is always challenging however it was a lot of fun and different! To achieve this look I used all NYX glitters. Which are my favorite! For the liner I used the Inglot gel liner to get that perfect cat eye. Then went on top of it with the NYX liquid crystal liner. For the lips I applied the NYX glitter primer then pressed on the gold NYX glitter mania.


Interview with  Sarita Garza
Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Sarita: I started when I was around 18. It all started with modeling QuinceaƱera dresses at expos and from there just worked my way up.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Sarita: I love everything about it. I love doing events,  runways,  photoshoots and meeting new people.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Sarita: No, I am not with an agency.

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Sarita: I have a few fashion show events coming up in October and November.
Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Sarita: I'm majoring in Nursing.

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Sarita: I am the first one in my family to graduate high school and the first one to go to college.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Sarita: To get signed and make it big one day.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Sarita: I loved shooting with y'all, it was so much fun! Alayza and Deon were so nice and would love to work together again.  I absolutely loved my makeup!

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Sarita: This is a hard question. If I could have any superpower it would be Healing powers.

Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Sarita: Instagram: g_sarita
Facebook: Sarita G Garza


Model// Sarita G Garza
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey


Products used
Eyes:
·         M.A.C. Paint pot “soft ochre”
·         Morphe brushes palette 35o
·         Essence gel eyeliner “black”
·         Kara human hair lashes #217
·         NYX liquid crystal liner “crystal gold”
·         Inglot gel liner “black”
Face:
·         Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
·         Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation palette “Light”
·         Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “light”
·         Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
·         La femme blush “soft beige”
·         Revolution baked highlighter “Vivid”

Eyebrows:
·         Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony
Lips:
·         Nyx glitter mania “gold”

No comments:

Post a Comment