Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Kassandra


Focused on Kassandra

 Makeup Look
Kassandra is a young model and I wanted to make sure I kept her makeup innocent and young. I kept her eyes very simple and natural by adding a very light color to the crease and added a shimmer to her eyelid. I also evened out her skin tone with applying a very thin layer of the graftobian hd foundation. To add the color back to her face I added a little blush to her cheeks.


Interview with Kassandra Diaz

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Kassandra: I’ve always loved everything that has to do with fashion and the runway.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Kassandra: When I get my makeup and hair done, I’m able to express myself on the runway.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Kassandra: Yes, the brown agency

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Kassandra: Yes, I have two fashion shows in October, one in November, and I’m doing a YouTube video in December.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Kassandra: That I’m only 13, and will show my skills when it’s time for photo shoots and fashion shows.

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Kassandra: Signing with the brown agency, and looking forward to achieving my other goals in my modeling career

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Kassandra: Having the opportunity to meet and work with different people in the modeling industry. And get to know some new people.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Kassandra: I loved it! The experience was great, and I’m looking forward to working with you again.

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Kassandra: Invisibility

Deon: And where can people find you at?
Kassandra: facebook Kassandra Diaz


Model// Kassandra Diaz
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey


Products used
Eyes:
·         M.A.C paint pot “soft orchre”
·         Morphe brushes palette 35o
·         Essence gel eyeliner “brown”

Face:
·         Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
·         Graftobian HD glamour crème super palette “warm”
·         Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
·         Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
·         La femme blush “amber”


Eyebrows:
·         Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony
Lips:
·         Molly cosmetics “diva”
·         Lorac alter ego lip gloss “duchess”





No comments:

Post a Comment