Friday, September 23, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Mulunesh



Focused on Mulunesh


Makeup Look
For this look I wanted to create a sexy, smokey look. I used both of my morphe brushes palettes, 35o and 35w. From the 35o palette I used the warm auburn color in the crease and blended it upward. Then I used a darker brown from 35o in the crease. To smoke her eyes out I used the black and gray colors from 35w palette. To brighten this smokey eye up I added a shimmer to the inner lid and blended it with the black and gray.

Interview with Mulunesh Hidoto

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Mulunesh: Its start from my big interest in Modeling 8 years ago and I had my first Opportunity to be
invited to participate and join one of hair show in Dallas and then my journey starts to
Oklahoma – Chicago – LA ­ improving my Modeling skills.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Mulunesh: Exploring new things and entertainment

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Mulunesh: Page Parks in Dallas

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Mulunesh: I have a fashion and hair Show Soon called (Fight Like a Girl) For supporting breast Cancer
Awareness.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Mulunesh: I have my own techniques and strategy that will distract attention to the others

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Mulunesh: Improving my skills and abilities in acting and modeling.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Mulunesh: To be as super star and abilities to help and raise new opportunities to the others

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Mulunesh: If I wanted to graded I will give 10/10 outstanding team work and full of professionalism

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Mulunesh: Flying


 Facebook.  Kukusabeh Hidet
Instagram.  Lulusabeh

Model// Mulunesh Hidoto
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey

Products used
Eyes:
·         L.A. Girl pro concealer “toffee”
·         Morphe brushes palette 35o , 35w, 12s eyeshadow
·         Kara human hair lashes #605
·         Inglot gel liner “black”
·         Essence gel eyeliner “black”

Face:
·         Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
·         Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation
·         Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “tan”
·         Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
·         Blush subtil shimmer “cinnabar”
·         M.A.C bronxer “sunpower”
·         Melanie mills hollywood “bronze gold”
·         Contour ben nye “black-brown”

Eyebrows:
·         Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony
Lips:
·         NYX liquid suede #21




No comments:

Post a Comment