Sunday, September 25, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Emily



Focused on Emily


Makeup Look
I've been wanting to do this look, wet hair, and bronzy sexy makeup! To achieve this look I kept her eyelids simple by using mainly shimmer and smoked out her lower lid with a dark brown. For her face I used bronzer on her cheeks and a lot of highlighter. Then to give her that sweaty, shiny look, I applied lots of baby oil on her neck and collar bone.

Interview with Emily

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Emily: I started modeling when I was training at a ballet school in New York City. I was doing ballet/ fitness shoots. When I moved to Texas I had the opportunity to do fashion shoots. I decided to pursue modeling from that point on.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Emily: My favorite part is collaborating with photographers and MUA to create a look. It's so rewarding looking back at your work and what you were able to create together.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not are you looking for representation?
Emily: I am not represented by an agency. It is definitely something I aspire to achieve.


Deon: Describe yourself as a model?
 Emily: Modeling is something I'm good at, but still challenges me.


Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Emily: I studied ballet since I was 9 years old. I lived in New York City for 6 years training at a professional ballet school.

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Emily: I rescued my Pug Lily when she was just a puppy (6weeks old) she’s the first dog I’ve ever
owned. She is so amazing and I'm so proud to say that I trained her. She's a year and a half now!

Deon: What would your ideal day look like?
Emily: My ideal day would be starting with a photoshoot. Followed by spending time with loved ones. Then unwinding at home with my dog and a glass of wine.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Emily: I love shooting with you two! We work so well together and always create amazing photos.


Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Emily: I would love to be able to read people's minds! That would be way cool!


Email: Emilyfede@yahoo.com
Instagram: @emilyfede

Model// Emily Fede
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey


Produts used
Eyes:
·         M.A.C paint pot “soft orchre”
·         Morphe brushes palette 35o , 12s eyeshadow
·         Kara human hair lashes #605
·         Inglot gel liner “black”
·         Essence gel eyeliner “black”

Face:
·         Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
·         Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation
·         Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
·         Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
·         La femme blush “soft beige”
·         M.A.C bronxer “sunpower”
·         City color highlight trio

Eyebrows:
·         Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony
Lips:
·         Sacha cosmetics lip “taupe”

No comments:

Post a Comment