Thursday, October 27, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Nicole



Focused on Nicole



Makeup Look
For this look I wanted her makeup to make her green eyes pop. To help her eyes pop I used browns and purples. I used a warm brown for her crease and used a purple for the outer corner of her eyes and lower lid. I also added a gold, pink to her inner lid


Interview with Nicole Lerman

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Nicole: At 7 years old my mother brought me to an open casting call in Houston to audition, although, I was shy then I still knew that's what I wanted to know when I was ready for it. At 14 I attended Barbizon modeling school and started from there.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Nicole: Unfortunately; I am not with an agency just yet. I am looking for representation. Someone who can get me into Victoria's Secret casting calls. (;

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Nicole:  I just got done doing a runway show for toni&guy and I have another show coming up November 12th with runway Dallas. I am very excited about.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Nicole: I'm 100% Latina(Colombian); people often don't see it. That seems to be a shocker most people. haha

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Nicole: Getting myself focused for my future has been an accomplishment. I think it's easy to get discouraged in this industry, but I am determined to make a break through and fulfill my dreams. I can't wait to see my progress and how much I can accomplish in a year .

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Nicole: I hope to gain super model status with me height and prove to people you don't have to be 5'9+ to do amazing.

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Nicole: I would love to be able to teleport places. I love to travel!

Deon: If you could hang out with any person for a day past or present who would it be?
Nicole: I would love to hang out with Lady Gaga to me, she stands for freedom of expression; it's okay to be different.

Deon: What advice would you give to aspiring models?
Nicole: My advice to you aspiring models is to never give up your dream. Give it your all. There could me 9 people that say no, but you only really need at 1 to say yes and make it all happen.

Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Nicole: You can see some of my modeling pictures on my ig. nicole.lerman, however; I usually email my modeling photos to those who are interested in working with me. fb ( Nicole Lerman; email: NicoleandreaL.Tx@gmail.com



Model// Nicole Lerman
Size: 34,25,34  Height: 5'8
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey  




 Create The Look



No comments:

Post a Comment