Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Elisa



Focused on Elisa


Interview with Elisa Carreon

Deon : How did you get into modeling ?
 Elisa: I got into this industry a couple years ago after I was approached by a few different casting directors.

Deon :  What is your favorite part about modeling ?
Elisa : Being able to transform into different looks and trying to express different feelings and emotions through a photographs.


Deon :   Are you currently signed with a  agency or are you looking for representation ?
Elisa : Yes, I am currently signed as a Actor/ Model  at the Kim Dawson Agency .


Deon :  Any upcoming projects or anything you'd like to tell people about?
Elisa: I have been fortunate to have the opportunity to work with some pretty amazing and talented people and look forward to sharing about the different upcoming projects when the time is right.


 Deon : What is something people would be surprised to learn about you ?
 Elisa : People are usually surprised to know I'm an from Honduras and that I am mixed with different ethnicities such as Irish, French, Bulgarian and Jewish.


Deon : What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career ?
Elisa: I feel in the few years that  I have dedicated myself full time to modeling and acting  I have already grown so much . I only hope to grow and learn more and more with each person I meet and each project I work on .

Deon : How fun was it working with us?
Elisa: It was SO Fun working with you guys! You guys are so friendly and made me feel very comfortable . I had seen your work and was always impressed. You guys are definitely a power couple that has great things in store!


Deon: If you had any superpower what would it be?
Elisa: It would definitely be teleportation. Just to think that with a snap of a finger I could be at my desired location would be a dream.


Deon : What is the best advice you've ever gotten?
Elisa: I have a lot that I can think of but one that stands out to me at the moment is that if you never try the answer will always be no. I always think about that especially in situations where I'm a doubting myself. Whenever I remember that and it gives me the push I need to try whatever it is I'm hesitant about and to remember I'm am my own biggest critic .


Deon : Where can people find you ?


No comments:

Post a Comment