Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Carlee



Focused on Carlee


Makeup Look
For Carlee I wanted to create a flawless glamorous look. However I didn't want it to be too much, so I kept the colors in the warm and pink tones. For her eyes I used a light pinkish/champagne shimmer and gave it depth by adding browns to the outer corner and crease. I also did her hair for this look and wanted soft curls and volume to compliment her makeup.


Interview with Carlee Haley

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Since I was young people have told me i should be a model, as i child i was in pageants. It’s in a sense came natural to me.
Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Carlee: For me modeling brings me out of my shell. It’s like I’m a butterfly that come out of my cocoon.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Carlee: I am not with an agency, Yes I’d like to explore my options.

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Carlee: None set in stone

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Carlee: I love to do yoga, I also have two kids.

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Carlee: Being a mom.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Carlee: Honestly I just have fun doing it.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Carlee: I enjoyed it. Y’all were inspiring to me, and such positive energy!

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Carlee: To fly, then I’d be on time to more things!

Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Carlee: Instagram: Chaley12
Facebook: Carlee haley
snapchat: Carlee_haley


Model// Carlee Haley
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey


Products used
Eyes:
·         M.A.C paint pot “soft orchre”
·         Morphe brushes palette 35o , 12s eyeshadow
·         Kara human hair lashes #605
·         Inglot gel liner “black”
·         Essence gel eyeliner “brown”

Face:
·         Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
·         Lancome 5 minute blur
·         Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation
·         Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
·         Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
·         La femme blush “soft beige”
·         M.A.C bronxer “sunpower”
·         City color highlight trio

Eyebrows:
·         Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony
Lips:
·         Nicka K lip stain “santa fe”

No comments:

Post a Comment