Thursday, September 22, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Jamie


Focused on Jamie





Makeup Look
For this look I wanted something colorful! Lately I've been obsessed with pinks and purples. I tried to give the eyes an ombre effect, starting with light pink and fading to a dark purple. I used 7 different eye shadow colors on her eyes, both varying from my Italia eye shadow palette and my Yaby eye shadows.

Interview with Jamie

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Jamie: I started modeling at Texas Women's University for the Senior Fashion Shows on the runway Spring 2105. In fall 2015, I was asked back to do more shows for them throughout the school year.  This summer I started with doing photo shoots in July 2016.


Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Jamie: My favorite thing about modeling is getting my makeup done and seeing the final pictures that are taken.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not are you looking for representation?
Jamie: I am not with an agency so that I can finish with high school.  I am focusing on building my portfolio.

Deon: What’s one thing you would change about the modeling industry if you could?
Jamie: If I could change anything about the industry would be that everyone was honest.  I have my mom help me with weeding through all the emails we get because some of them are scams and asking for me to do nudes or suggested nudes, which I do not plan to do to.


Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Jamie: Something that people might not know about me is that I love to create my artwork as an expression about how I feel and it helps me to listen to music because it frees my mind from the world.

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Jamie: Some accomplishments I'm most proud of is I have a lot of titles to my name at the age of 18.  I currently work/"titles" as a bartender, cashier at a donut shop, model, senior in high school and President of National Art Honor Society.


Deon: What would your ideal day look like?
Jamie: I would be hanging with my best friends and hanging at the beach and go out to eat afterwards.


Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Jamie: It was fun shooting with ya'll, since it was my first beauty shoot I was nervous and wasn't sure on just posing my head and changing the look on my face.

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Jamie: If I could have a superpower I would want the power to be able to TIME TRAVEL.



For bookings and inquiries you can email Jamie here ilikejamieliddy@hotmail.com
Follow her on instagram!!! @JAMIELIDDY_MODELING



Model// Jamie Liddy
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey





Products used

Eyes:

·         M.A.C. Paint pot “soft orchid”

·         Italia Deluxe eyeshadow palette “the matte”

·         Makeup geek singles eyeshadow “burlesque” and “bitten”

·         Kara human hair lashes #48

·         Inglot gel liner “black”

·         Essence gel eyeliner “black”

·         Inner corner yaby “first snow”





Face:

·         Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer

·         Lancome 5 minute blur

·         Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation

·         Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”

·         Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over

·         Lancome Blush “cosmopolitan pink”

·         Lancome star bronzer #04

·         Contour M.A.C. “blunt”



Eyebrows:

·         Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony

Lips:

·         Not sure of brand




No comments:

Post a Comment