Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Jackie

Focused on Jackie

Makeup Look
For this look I wanted a clean, flawless, glam look. To get that clean eye shadow look I used painters tape. By doing so, this helps create a distinctive sharp eye shadow line. For the face I used my sacha  cosmetics full coverage cream foundation to get that flawless, no blemish, look. I topped that off with my go to Ben Nye translucent powder to make the face matte.



Interview with Jackie

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Jackie: Well since I was 2 years old my mother always tells me this, (as she makes it sound) "Incredible" story on how this photography studio at the mall she took family pictures at asked her to display one of my pictures on their Wall and they kept it there for months and my mom was just the proudest mom in the world she told everyone she knew. So ever since, it’s always been in her heart modeling is meant to happen. So I feel like this moment was really the true beginning of such fun career! 

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Jackie: The rush before the shoot, I love watching it all come together. The work before the final image. I love seeing this effortlessly beautiful photo and thinking back to what it took, from how long it took to achieve the makeup look, to how   hard the photographer tried to find just the right lighting and the right angle, All the different poses and hours of shooting, to editing and fixing every detail, to how comfortable an uncomfortable pose can seem.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not are you looking for representations?
Jackie: I recently had the great opportunity of being accepted at International performing arts academy and have learned so much from them. But as of right now, I am currently choosing my own projects and independently moving the way I want to go. 

Deon: What’s one thing you would change about the modeling industry if you could? 
Jackie: What I would change about the modeling industry would be the stereotyping there is among girls. Like you need to be this skinny, your waist needs to be this small, your legs need to be this skinny or this thick. When it's really the other way around. I feel like being unique makes people more intrigued, more interested. At the end of the day It's really all about individuality.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Jackie: I feel like every time I meet someone new they're always surprised to find out how much I truly just enjoy the simplest things. That I would enjoy to just stay home and watch movies on a Friday night rather than staying out all night. I also consider myself a big loner, I love and enjoy the moments I can just make

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Jackie: I think my biggest accomplishment is my daughter, Mia. I've always been so hard on myself when it comes to being the best parent I can be for her. Having her before I graduated was a huge challenge I feared at the time. I was so worried of being good enough for her and now looking back and seeing this beautiful smart girl now is just everything to me. I stop and say I did it, I got through the storm.

Deon: What would your ideal day look like?
Jackie: Waking up on a Marriott down town on the highest floor with my princess, ordering breakfast in the morning and watching Calliou at 8:00am 🌇

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Jackie: Oh my God let me tell you guys! As soon as I get to the address exactly at the time booked I text Alayza "here" as I'm outside a metro pcs not the studio. Long story short, we ended up being on the phone for 25 minutes trying to find the studio. She was a sweet heart and completely professional! She's such a perfectionist I completely loved working with her and you, would do it all over again any time! 

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Jackie: My super power would be invisibility! I love analyzing people already, think about analyzing without them knowing. How much fun would that be?

You can Find Jackie here
Instagram : @ jackiebustilloo
snap chat : @ jackiebustilloo
Facebook : @ Jackiee pebbles
❤️

 Model// Jackeline Martinez

Makeup//Alayza Casey
Photography//Deon Casey

 

Products used


Eyes:
      M.A.C. Paint pot “soft orchid”
      Morphe brushes palette 35o eyeshadow
      Kara human hair lashes #43
      Inglot gel liner “black”
      Essence gel eyeliner “black”
      Inner corner colour pop eyeshdaow “nillionare”



Face:
      Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
      Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation
      Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
      Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
      Blush la femme “amber”
      M.A.C bronzer “sunpower"
      Contour M.A.C. “blunt”

Eyebrows:
      Anastasia  Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony

Lips:
      NYX liquid suede #04










No comments:

Post a Comment