Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Aliaa


Focused on Aliaa


Makeup Look
For this look I wanted a sultry eye with a bold lip. For her eyes I used shades of browns from the oh so gorgeous morphe 35o palette. I used 6 different browns from her crease to her lid and lower lid. To give her eyes a sultry look I applied the darkest brown, that I used in the outer corner of her eye, to her lower lid and blended it out.

Interview with Aliaa Bekhit


Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Aliaa: A good friend of mine introduced me to a photographer who I’m now also good friends with. After our first shoot I fell in love and started branching out to other photographers, stylists, MUAs, etc.


Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Aliaa: Every shoot, every photographer and every stylist is different. Each time I can tap into a different part of myself and find different results. And of course it’s just so much fun dressing up and taking pictures!


Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Aliaa: I am not with an agency but I do hope to be with one. I’m ready to make it big!


Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Aliaa: Currently a model in Runway Dallas season 3. Check it out November 12th!


Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Aliaa: I’m mixed (half Egyptian, half white) and Muslim.


Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Aliaa: Finally being able to open up and be my true self. For a long time I was very shy and introverted, but modeling has really gotten me used to new experiences and new people which really boosted my confidence.


Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Aliaa: Money! Modeling is my passion, I would love to make it my career so that I can give it my full time instead of balancing it with work (along with my education, which I will continue to pursue no matter what)


Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Aliaa: 11/10! One of the most fun shoots I have ever done! Alayza and Deon are both very charismatic and friendly.


Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Aliaa: The ability to fly. I’d save a lot of money on gas from driving back and forth between shoots.


Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Aliaa: Instagram: Buckety
Facebook: Aliaa Bekhit (Bucket)



Model// Aliaa Bekhit
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey


Products used
Eyes:
  • M.A.C. Paint pot “soft orchid”
  • Morphe 35o palette
  • Kara human hair lashes #605
  • Inglot gel liner “black”
  • Essence gel eyeliner “black”

Face:
  • Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
  • Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation
  • Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
  • Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
  • M.A.C. Bronzer “sunpower”
  • La femme blush “cinnabar”
  • Contour M.A.C. “blunt”

Eyebrows:
  • Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony
Lips:
  • Kleancolor madly matte #1628



No comments:

Post a Comment