Saturday, October 29, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Xochitl



Focused on Xochitl

Makeup Look
For this look I wanted a dramatic eye! I decided to go with a dark cut crease with a bronze glitter eye. For her crease I used dark browns from the 35o palette. Then I prepped the eyes with my go to NYX glitter primer for the NYX bronze glitter to stick to. Then cleaned the crease with my blending brush to remove any excess glitter.


Interview with Xochitl Albarran

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Xochitl: I love that every shoot I can become some else, someone greater, because it’s not just about a pretty picture but more about creating art with your team. And to me there is nothing more rewarding than being part of the creation artwork.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Xochitl: I am not currently with an agency, but I am always open to become a part of great team.

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Xochitl: Always working on new projects but I don’t like discussing things that aren’t finished so I guess we just have to wait and see.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Xochitl: English is actually my second language, I was born in Mexico so Spanish is my native tongue.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Xochitl: I would love for this to become my full-time career, but my main goal is to inspire women to be brave and go after their dreams. I think the society we live in now puts too many pressure on women to be a certain way in order to be beautiful and I would love to help break that mold we have created.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Xochitl: I had a blast! I’m always nervous the first time I meet someone but I instantly felt comfortable and relaxed with you guys. I would definitely want to work with both of you ant chance I get.

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Xochitl: I don’t think this is considered a super power but I would love to age and heal like Vampire. I’ve always been fascinated by immortality. Since I think it would be amazing to have more than just this lifetime to live out your dreams without worry about it taking too long or getting old.

Deon: How would describe your personal style?
Xochitl: Free, I don’t like to label myself as anything, because I’m constantly trying to improve myself and open my mind to everything this world has to offer.

Deon: What advice would you give to aspiring models?
Xochitl: GO FOR IT! Do not limit yourself because you think you need “this” or “that” in order to be a model. All you need is confidence and a positive attitude. As cheesy as it may seem, if you let your personality shine it WILL be reflected onto your photos and if you enjoy what you’re doing everyone will see that and you’ll be successful.

Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Xochitl: I do have a modeling FaceBook page, but I am more active on my Instagram @Xochialb so definitely check it out.


Model// Xochitl Albarran 
Height 5'2 
Hips: 35.5 
Waist: 28  
Bust: 34 
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey 


  
 Create The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment