Monday, October 31, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Blair



Focused on Blair


Makeup Look

For this look I wanted Blair to have a bold look. For her eyes I used my morphe 35P palette and used the medium purples and brown. For her lip I used M.A.C. Smoked purple, a bold dark purple to take her look over the top.



Interview with Blair Raylee Lynch

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Blair: Let’s just start out honest here, I was super lanky and awkward at a young age. I wouldn’t stop growing and I wasn’t sure how to stand up straight or act like a “lady”. My mom signed me up for a hole in the wall modeling school in Dallas. We would drive there every Saturday, about an hour from our home at the time. They fully groomed me! I was originally signed up just to help me out in social everyday circumstances, but I fell in love with the idea of being a “model”. I was the youngest in the entire modeling school but I thrived and soon decided to model for boutiques and do Miss Texas Junior Teen, which I ended up winning at age 13.

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Blair: This upcoming year I have some crazy goals set. Which is no surprise! Next on my dream board are things like- write a book, publish my health recipes, teach an etiquette/modeling class for young girls, sign with a Dallas modeling agency, start a small company, as well as start my career. I am so excited for all that the Lord will allow to flourish in my life because I have some sky high dreams.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Blair: I am the world’s biggest foodie. My most used app on my phone is Yelp. My friends often say, “You could probably recite 3/4 of Yelp’s reviews.” I agree with this! Haha, I am usually looking for treats each week for my “cheat meals” or I am looking for cool date nights, my boyfriend and I can go to. It’s important in our relationship to always go try new things, it keeps life interesting always trying new dishes!


Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Blair: It was a blast! I have never worn such a bold lip color and I loved how it turned out. We jammed to some Japanese music and I had the chance to learn a lot about you guys!

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Blair: I would love to be able to fly. I love heights, roller coasters, and adrenaline rushes! Being able to fly would put life in a completely different perspective, especially because traveling would be cheap!

Deon: How would describe your personal style?
Blair: I generally am in workout clothes throughout my days running errands or going to classes. I always try to squeeze in workouts, so I dress this way so if I have the chance- I can get a workout in when theres a gap in time! With friends, I love sundresses and rompers. It is super rare to ever find me in jean shorts. I know tall girls “shouldn’t wear heels” but to hell with that, I love a good pair of nude wedges (check my closet)

Deon: If you could hang out with any person for a day past or present who would it be?
Blair: Someone I really look up to is Audrey Hepburn. She is the definition of a classic and elegant beauty. Her elegance is timeless, I feel that our generation lacks role models that are modestly beautiful and truly classy once in the spotlight.

Deon: What advice would you give to aspiring models?
Blair: Love your body! This is my platform!! There is so much pressure on women to have a certain figure, certain hairstyle and certain attitude. I believe in enjoying foods in moderation. Find a cheat day, learn your favorite workout routine, but don’t put pressure to be a size 0. I want to inspire women to empower others while also truly loving yourself, internally and externally.

Deon: What’s your approach to social media with your modeling career?
Blair: Social media can be used to uplift people and encourage others. Today, I feel as if our social media outlets is a “me, me, me” self glorifying kind of culture. But, I try to sway from a lot of certain posts on my behalf, to remain a role model to younger girls and even women. I do love posting modeling photos to look back on the outcome of hours in hair and makeup, shivering between shots in the cold while wearing a sundress or lately, sweating in fall clothes for shots! There is so much work put into those photos, that it makes getting back the images is such a reward. Though every person is different, I personally suggest that your social media is an accurate arrow to your morals and your faith, on and off of technology outlets.

Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Blair: My Instagram is: Blairaylee
My Twitter is: @BlairRayl3
My Fitness Account is: TheDailyRaylee

Model// Blair Raylee Lynch
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey

Create The Look


No comments:

Post a Comment