Monday, December 12, 2016

Focused on Beauty- Brooke

Focused on Brooke



Interview with Brooke Bossier

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?

Brooke: I love that the model and the photographer are collaborating together to make a form of art.

Deon:  Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?

Brooke: I am represented by the Callidus Agency.

Deon:  Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?

Brooke: I am a vegan and I’m passionate about spreading the message.

Deon:  What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?

Brooke: I hope to gain a large platform so I can make a difference in the lives of others.

Deon:  How fun was it shooting with us?

Brooke: I loved shooting with both of you! It was super chill with good music and it was so super easy to connect and laugh with ya’ll!

Deon:  If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Brooke: I would be able to fly.

Deon:  If you could hang out with any person for a day past or present who would it be?

Brooke: I would hang out with Anne Hathaway. She is a fantastic actress!

Deon:  What advice would you give to aspiring models?

Brooke: I would advise them to enjoy the job and not be too hard on themselves.

Deon:  What’s your approach to social media with your modeling career?

Brooke: I try to be myself and to have interesting photos for followers. I also use social media to spread my vegan message.

Deon:  And where can people find you at? (Social Media)

Brooke: Insta: @brookebossier97
FB: Brooke Bossier
YouTube: BrookeBossie
 

Model// Brooke Bossier
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey




Create The Look



No comments:

Post a Comment