Monday, October 10, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Erica



Focused on Erica




Makeup Look
For Erica's look I wanted her to have flawless glowy skin and bold eyes. To achieve the flawless, glowy skin look I used my go to sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation for full coverage and mixed it with my graftobian crème foundation for the warm undertone. I applied the foundation with the real techniques buffing brush to give it a airbrush effect. To give her the glowy look I used the revolution highlighter to the cheek bones, t-zone and cupids bow.



Interview with Erica


Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Erica: I've always wanted to model since I was eight years old, I got into it by looking for gigs in Dallas.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Erica: I love doing it! It's much more than just taking pictures.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Erica: I'm not represented by anyone but I'm open to opportunities.

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Erica: I don't like telling lol I feel like I jinx myself.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Erica: That I'm actually an adult and not a teenager lol


Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Erica: That I'm out here going after what I love to do and not wishing to do it.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Erica: There's so much I want to achieve, but whatever the Lord has for me.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Erica: It was great, love shooting with you two!

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Erica: To teleport, so I can get to different places!

Deon: And where can people find you at?
Erica: Instagram @ Erica.Jae


Model// Erica
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey



 Products used 


Eyes:
  • L.A. Girl Hd concealer “warm honey”
  • Morphe brushes palette 35o
  • Essence gel eyeliner “black”
  • Kara human hair lashes #217
  • Mehron precious gem powder “roscinca”
Face:
  • Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
  • Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation palette “medium-dark”
  • Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “tan”
  • Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
  • La femme blush “cinnabar”
  • Revolution baked highlighter “Vivid”

Eyebrows:
  • Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony
Lips:
  • Nicka K lipstain “turkish rose”
  • Nyx suede lip liner “club hopper”












No comments:

Post a Comment