Sunday, October 9, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Paola



Focused on Paola



Makeup Look
This look was inspired by a Instagram post I seen where the model had glitter lips. Using glitter is always challenging however it was a lot of fun and different! To achieve this look I used all NYX glitters. Which are my favorite! For the liner I used the Inglot gel liner to get that perfect cat eye. Then went on top of it with the NYX liquid crystal liner. For the lips I applied the NYX glitter primer then pressed on the NYX glitter brillants..


Interview with Paola Garcia

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Paola: I got into modeling thanks to a very good friend of mine. One of the girls cancelled last minute during an event and she called me, that’s where it started.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Paola: My favorite thing about modeling is getting my makeup done properly since I’m not the best at it.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Paola: I am currently not with an agency. I would like to be represented in the near future.

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Paola: My only upcoming project is to settle a stricter workout routine for the upcoming year.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Paola: Something that somebody might be surprised to learn about me would probably be that I can eat a lot from time to time.

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Paola: My biggest accomplishment would be being the first in my family to get into college and pursue a career.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Paola: What I hope to gain out of my modeling career is actually going pro and making the best out of it.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Paola: I absolutely had a blast shooting with you guys. You guys make the environment fun and easy to work with.

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Paola: If I had a superpower it would be the ability to fly everywhere.

Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Paola: Facebook- Paola Garcia
Ig- pay_olaa


Model// Paola Garcia
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey


Products used
Eyes:
  • M.A.C. Paint pot “soft ochre”
  • Morphe brushes palette 35o
  • Essence gel eyeliner “black”
  • Kara human hair lashes #523
  • NYX liquid crystal liner “crystal silver”
  • M.A.C. Contour “blunt”
  • Inglot gel liner “black”
Face:
  • Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
  • Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation palette “Light”
  • Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
  • Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
  • La femme blush “amber”
  • M.A.C bronzer “sunpower”
  • Revolution baked highlighter “Vivid”
Eyebrows:
  • Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony
Lips:
  • NYX glitter brillants “crystal”





No comments:

Post a Comment