Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Tiffany

  Focused on Tiffany


Makeup Look
For this look I wanted to do something more dramatic and colorful. I used the Italia "matte"  eyeshadow palette to achieve this look. To give this smokey eye a halo effect I used mehron loose pigment in gold. To make the eyes pop even more I applied bottom lashes and inner eye corner highlight.

Interview with Tiffany
Deon:  How did you get into modeling ?
Tiffany: I always wanted to be a model since I was younger but my parents didn't know how to help or who to go to get me started, so it wasn't until I was 18 that I stumbled across a modeling af for a photoshoot a friend on facebook was tagged in and ended up being selected for it and that's how I got started.

 Deon:  Whats your favorite thing about modeling?
Tiffany: My favorite thing about modeling is the ability to express and evoke emotions and thoughts. For me, modeling is an outlet for artistic release.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not are you looking for representations?
Tiffany: I am currentlt represented by Rome Talent Agency in San Antonio.

Deon: whats one thing you would change about the modeling industry if you could?
Tiffany: One thing I would change about the modeling industry is the standards and restrictions they set for models like height minimum and measurements for runway and print. I wish they were more open minded to the fact that everyone is beautiful regardless of their size and setting limitations like those that exist is damaging to society and the perception people have of what is considered beauty.

Deon: What's something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
 Tiffany: Something people are usually surprised to discover about me is that I'm a young mom of a 3 and a half year old boy and have been with the father for over 6 years.

Deon:  What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
 Tiffany: The one accomplishment I'm most proud of is fully giving my life to God and turning away from the things that I was doing before I had my son that were self destruction and harmful.

Deon: What would your ideal day look like?
 Tiffany: My ideal day would consist of me waking up next to my son and SO and spending the day playing xbox and watching TV shows or movies together.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Tiffany: Shooting with you was incredibly fun and upbringing. It feels so fulfilling and heartwarming to work with good and kind hearted people who are also amazingly skilled and talented.

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Tiffany: If I could have any super power it would probably be make plants grow. I would replenish and rebuild the forests that have been ravaged by the hands of man and support an organic garden. 

Contact: MTiffanyHoa94@gmail.com
Social media:
IG&Twitter - The_TiffanyHoa 



Model// Tiffany Hoa
Makeup//Alayza Casey
Photography//Deon Casey

 



Products Used
Eyes:

      M.A.C. Paint pot “soft orchid”

      Italia Deluxe eyeshadow palette “the matte”

      Kara human hair lashes #30

      Inglot gel liner “black”

      Essence gel eyeliner “black”

      Inner corner colour pop eyeshdaow “nillionare”

      Fashionwu bottom lashes





Face:

      Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer

      Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation

      Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”

      Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over

      City color highlight trio

      Contour M.A.C. “blunt”



Eyebrows:

      Anastasia  Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony



Lips:

      M.A.C matte lip “instigator”




 

No comments:

Post a Comment