Thursday, September 15, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Linda

Focused on Linda



Makeup Look



This look was inspired by Kai Frias smokey eye makeup look that she did on herself. I added my own little touches by darkening the eye a tad bit more, also by throwing on some big glamorous lashes.
 
Interview with Linda
Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Linda: One of my friends was building her portfolio since she had just bought a camera and was going to pursue photography. She asked me if she could take some pictures of me, I agreed. Later I posted them on Facebook and had a couple of photographers messaging me to shoot with them.

Deon: what’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Linda: I have two favorite things, not just one. The first one is that there is no routine. I'm not a big fan of routine I like the fact that I get to shoot at different places and the second thing I like is that I get to network and meet many different people with similar aspirations that are pursuing what they love to do the same way I am. I feel like nowadays it takes courage to do that and I respect it. 

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not are you looking for representation?
Linda: I'm with a couple of promotional agencies, since I also do promo modeling. As far as my editorial work, video shoots etc, I'm freelance. 

Deon: What’s one thing you would change about the modeling industry if you could?
Linda: One thing I would change about the modeling industry if I could would be the fact that a lot of people don't see it as an actual job. They don't realize the amount of time and energy that goes into pursuing it. There's the physical up keeping, that all takes time and money. If you’re freelance you have to network a lot. When you first start modeling you learn who to deal with and who not to. You make mistakes, you learn from them. Your job turns into your lifestyle. There’s ups and there's downs. It's a hustle that if you’re not in the industry you may find hard to understand. Another thing I dislike is people referring to models as just another pretty face or hearing well “beauty doesn't last forever you know". I think it's funny because I think everybody is aware that beauty doesn't last forever. A lot of models I know are every smart individuals whose beauty matches their brains. And we are aware that we won't be able to model forever. A lot of us are saving up for future business projects and modeling serves as a platform. 

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Linda: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about me is that I was a bookworm in high-school! I was that girl that would walk out of the library with 8 books. When Harry Potter came out I was obsessed with all the books would go home and just read for hours! So I guess I was kinda nerdy 🤓& I went to school back and forth between Dallas and Chihuahua MX which is where I was born. 

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Linda: I can't tell you. It’s some super secret spy shit. 

Deon: What would your ideal day look like?
Linda: My ideal day hmmm.... Well probably somewhere in Chihuahua MX with my closest friends and family cooking out and having fun. Sipping some micheladas lol 

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Linda: I always have fun shooting with y'all! Y'all make me look fabulous! 💁🏻 

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Linda: Ohhhhh that's a tough one lol ... But My superpower would be healing people there's too much hurt in this world. 

Follow Linda on Instagram @lindaheidydtx
snapchat: lindaheidybabyy
For booking and inquires email her here Lindarobles21.lr@gmail.com

Model// Linda Robles
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Hair// Quiana Dixon
Photography// Deon Casey

Products used
 Eyes:
      M.A.C. Paint pot “soft orchid”
      Morphe brushes palette 35o eyeshadow
      Italia Deluxe eyeshadow palette “the matte”
      Kara human hair lashes #30
      Inglot gel liner “black”
      Essence gel eyeliner “black”
      Inner corner colour pop eyeshdaow “nillionare”


Face:
      Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
      Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation
      Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
      Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
      Blush subtil shimmer “shimmer rouge in love”
      Lancome  star bronzer  #04    
      City color highlight trio
      Contour M.A.C. “blunt”

Eyebrows:
      Anastasia  Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony

Lips:
      NYX suede lip stain #22
      Lancome La fever lip gloss “neutral current”



No comments:

Post a Comment