Saturday, September 17, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Mika



Focused on Mika



Makeup Look
I was really excited to do this look, it was bright, different and challenging! For this look I used my airbrush machine and used M.A.C. HD Airbrush in color magenta. I wanted to use different shades of pink so around the temples, nose, contour and lips I added my Temptu foundation to darken the color. Once I was done I needed something else to make the eyes pop so I added the urban decay 24hr eyeliner in color “electric” to the waterline.

Interview with Mika

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Mika: My husband pushed me to pursue modeling when I got scouted out in the mall in Houston.  I took some classes and fell in love with it, I've been doing it ever since.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
 Mika: Modeling makes me feel beautiful and I feel like and can show all my creativeness through it.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not are you looking for representation?
Mika: Yes, I am with a none exclusive agency called M.T.M:  I mostly freelance.

Deon: What’s one thing you would change about the modeling industry if you could?
 Mika; I wish there was more opportunity for shorter girls, I feel like my height has been my biggest obstacle.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Mika: I never do a shoot that I wouldn't be able to show my friends and family.

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Mika: I have been published in three magazines and have done a commercial for a local chevy dealership in Dallas.

Deon: What would your ideal day look like?
Mika: If I wasn't modeling I'd be by the water, river beach, pool you name it, I'll be there.

 Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Mika: I had a blast, lots of laughs and it wasn't a super long dragged out process which is always nice.  Very Profession all around.

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Mika: I would love to fly so I could see the world.


 Follow Mika on instagram @mikajc92, and for booking and inquiries email her mika.mccroan@gmail.com


Model// Mika McCroan
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey 

Products used
Eyes:
·         M.A.C. Paint pot “soft orchid”
·         Italia Deluxe eyeshadow palette “the matte”
·         Fashion mink eyelashes #010
·         Urban decay 24hr eyeliner “electric”


Face:
·         Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
·         Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation
·         Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
·         Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
·         Blush M.A.C pro performance HD airbrush makeup in color process magenta
·         Temptu silicone airbrush #08

Eyebrows:
·         Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony
Lips:
·         Blush M.A.C pro performance HD airbrush makeup in color process magenta and temptu airbrush in #08



https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment