Monday, November 7, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Sydney



Focused on Sydney



Makeup Look

For this look I wanted to give Sydney a bold glitter eye. I used the nyx bronze glitter for the lid and used three shades of browns from my 35o palette. Then topped her look of with the Kara human hair lashes #43 to give her lashes a sexy full look.


Interview with Sydney Palmer

Deon: How did you get into modeling?

Sydney: I always wanted to be a model since being a little girl from watching Americas next Top Model and the Victoria's Secret fashion show, so when the first modeling opportunity came to me (as a model at the Dallas Market hall for Maggie Soterro prom and wedding dresses and loved it and have just been trying to branch out and get more work!


Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?

Sydney: My favorite thing about modeling is that for me it's what I want to do when someone says "If you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life" because I truly enjoy modeling and am always excited for what possibilities it brings to my future, it can take you anywhere you want to go if you work for it.


Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?

Sydney: I am not currently with a modeling agency but am defiantly looking to be signed with one, but I am with a promo agency @Legacypromo


Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?

Sydney: I do not have anything coming up so I'm ready to book with some people and get some awesome work done!


Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?

Sydney: It would be a dream of mine to as well along side modeling to be a Fashion Stylist, and all over beauty consultant! I love fashion as a little girl i would love to draw out designs and have always had an eye on the fashion world and I feel very good about putting people in the clothes that make them  feel and LOOK their best!


Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?

Sydney: Exactly that! to evolve into career that I love and be successful in every avenue and never run out of work!! lol


Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?

Sydney: I loved shooting with you guys it was fun relaxed and you made me feel super pretty i loved the makeup!


Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Sydney: Hands down if I had 1 Superpower it would be mind reading abilities because then I would always be a step ahead of anyone and, who doesn't want to know what someones really thinking!


Deon: How would describe your personal style?

Sydney: My personal style is very personal lol, I tend to pull inspiration from everywhere and anyone, may that be a celebrity style influencing my outfit, to a pretty Dallas skyline making me what to do my makeup a certain way it could be anything!


Deon: What advice would you give to aspiring models?

Sydney: Just jump right in any opportunity is a good one....99% of the time be smart, keep in mind your goals.


Deon: What’s your approach to social media with your modeling career?

Sydney: I believe people should be able to contact me through social media if they find me and what to get in contact i don't activity advertise myself for modeling jobs on social media though, just because i think that is what agency's and portfolios are for but it definitely gives people a chance to look into a dose of your style and see what they might be working with in terms of looks, and I love posting pics from jobs I've already done for promotion and because I love the looks!


Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)

Sydney: Find me, get in contact with me, reach out, let's work!

Phone #: 214.684.4428
Email: sydneypalmer@ymail.com
Social Media:
ig: @palmersydneyyy
     @_styledbysydney_
Facebook: Sydney Palmer



Model// Sydney Palmer
Age: 19 Height: 5'11, Bust: 34 Waist: 28 Hips: 37
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment