Thursday, November 10, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Kaitlin Stacy



Focused on Kaitlin Stacy 

The only thing more beautiful than the woman that knows what she wants is the woman who isn’t waiting on anybody else to get it for her.
— Rob Hill Sr


Interview with Kaitlin Stacy

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Kaitlin: It’s been something i’ve dreamt about all my life. I ended up having a friend who modeled and she introduced me to the first photographer I ever worked with. Ever since that first shoot, I was hooked. It was something that came so naturally too. I never had any model coaching, I just let it flow naturally. So on from there, It was just like a snowball effect, shoot after shoot after shoot.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Kaitlin: My favorite thing about modeling would be the beauty you can posses in just one pose. Modeling is an art, Every shoot you are telling a story through your image. I love being able to feel good about myself of course, but most importantly, I want to be a positive influence on other people who see my work as well, and be an example to always be yourself.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Kaitlin: I have been in the modeling game as a freelancer for two years now, almost three, and I am not represented by an agency, although I am currently looking to be.

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Kaitlin: Walking in a fashion show wearing the same clothing designed in “The Matrix” by the same designer and meeting him. Wonderful experience.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Kaitlin: I hope to continue to gain success, but most of all, I want to be a light to others. I want to leave a positive mark on this industry in any way possible.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Kaitlin: Always enjoy shooting with you guys! You guys are like family. Always blown away with the finished results.

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Kaitlin: If I could have any superpower, I would want to be able to read peoples minds, or have superhuman speed. 

Deon: How would describe your personal style?
Kaitlin: My personal style is whatever mood I am in. Some days I want to dress very casual, or other days I want to dress it up. It really all depends on what I am doing and how I feel. I don’t think I could fit under one category of style. I am all over the place, that’s the beauty of fashion.

Deon: If you could hang out with any person for a day past or present who would it be?
Kaitlin: Naomi Campbell. That woman can walk the walk and talk the talk. She’s everything. Truly an icon.

Deon: What advice would you give to aspiring models?
Kaitlin: I would advise them to study up on the industry, figure out what type of modeling would work best for them, and go from there. It’s one thing to say that you want to be a model, but its another thing to actually put in the work to educate yourself on the industry. Nothing in this industry is handed to you, you have to work. And you have to want it for the right reasons. 

Deon: What’s your approach to social media with your modeling career?
Kaitlin: I think social media is a great outlet to showcase your work. I use every website I can to get my work out there. Of course being mindful with your posting should be under control, but as I said, social media is a great way to get your brand and name out there!

Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Kaitlin: Instagram: @officialkaitlinstacy
Facebook: Kaitlin Stacy
That is the only social media that I have.

Model// Kaitlin Stacy
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey


  
Create the look



No comments:

Post a Comment