Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Kentzie


Focused on Kentzie
 
Makeup Look
For this look I wanted to create a bold purple smokey eye! To create this look I used my 35P morphe palette. I used a darker brown in the crease then added a dark brown, then black, to the outer corner of the eye. For the lid I used a bright shimmer purple to help her green eyes pop!


Interview with Kentzie Rhodes

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Kentzie: A friend of mine asked me to do a photoshoot for her and since then I’ve had people start to contact me ask me to do shoots.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Kentzie: THE MAKEUP! I love getting dolled up, I’m typically a tomboy so having someone do my makeup is a ton of fun!

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Kentzie: I am not currently with an agency. I am just now starting the process of seeking representation.

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Kentzie: I have recently been involved in two separate photoshoots that are interesting. One was an equine photoshoot with Remember Me Rescue. The other was a steampunk photoshoot. I am awaiting the edits from both of those and I am extremely excited!

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Kentzie: I am a Mechanical Engineering major, and also a horse trainer.

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Kentzie: I am super proud of myself for branching out. I never follow any kind of mold. I always like to look different, dress different, and be different. That’s something that wasn’t always easy. I don’t think it ever is easy for anyone to be different.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Kentzie: I think like any other model I want to make it big, but for now I just want to have a good time and make enough money to help me through college.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Kentzie: It was a BLAST! We laughed and danced so much! These two are a power couple and it was an honor to work for them.

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Kentzie: The ability to travel through time and space.

Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Kentzie: Insta: @kentziekay
Facebook: Kentzie Rhodes
Email: kentzie.rhodes@gmail.com

Model// Kentzie
Bust: 37, Waist:30, Hip: 35 1/5, Height: 5”5’
Makeup// Alayza
Photography// Deon Casey






No comments:

Post a Comment