Sunday, October 23, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Tera



Focused on Tera

Makeup Look
I absolutely adore how this look came out on Tera! For this look I wanted to create a ombre effect on her eyes. For her eyes I used a really light shadow, almost white, at the front of the eye. Then used a darker color which was a light pink at the center of the eye. I lastly used a dark pink at the outer corner of the eye.


Interview with Tera Russo 

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Tera: My fiancés step mom actually put my picture in a casting call and i had no clue until she called to tell me i was chosen. After that she was sorta the master mind behind my career. She made me a Facebook & i made separate social media accounts from my personals & photographers just swamped my pages. So i am very thankful for her! Thanks Mia!(:

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Tera: Being able to try different styles & all the make up! :D

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Tera: Im not, but I most defiantly would love to be & I am looking! 

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Tera: Stay tuned ;)

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Tera: I have a 3 year old daughter! 

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Tera: Being a mom! 

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Tera: I want to be a role model for girls, someone for them to look up too. Most importantly, I want to be able to give my daughter everything I never had. 

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Tera: I LOVEEEE shooting with yall. So laid back & always laughing! 

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Tera: Probably, To be fast & never be tired that way I can keep up with my toddler! hahaha 

Deon: And where can people find you at? 

No comments:

Post a Comment