Thursday, October 20, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Mackenzie



Focused on Mackenzie



Makeup Look
For this look I wanted to give her a light yet sexy look. For her eyes I kept them simple however wanted them to be sexy so I gave her a sexy cat eye and added full flirty lashes. I also added a dark brown to the lower lid and blended it to achieve that sexy eye look.


Interview with Mackenzie Clark 

Deon: How did you get into modeling? 
Mackenzie: I began Commercial Print modeling through my acting agency. When I first signed to my agency for acting, I was automatically put into the commercial modeling category which I’m so thankful for. I would have never thought it would take me where I am today. I am very appreciative for every opportunity.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling? 
Mackenzie: Being naturally sassy for no reason. I LOVE being in an environment where it's required to turn on your alter ego. As soon as a camera is in front of me, my alter ego “Tyra” comes out!! This is why I love modeling!

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Mackenzie: I am currently with Core Talent Agency - DFW based, though I am seeking representation in Los Angeles and Atlanta.

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
 Mackenzie: Follow me on Twitter @MackenzieTyra for all updates! I’m so excited, you can catch all of my upcoming projects from my twitter.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you? 
 Mackenzie: I live by “Comprehension over career” because I rather have the ability to comprehend THEN focus on my career; both are important, however, knowledge is sexier!

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Mackenzie: Being a student the University I attend while balancing good grades AND modeling! It’s hard being an educated Diva.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Mackenzie: I want to be an inspiration to woman, it’s imperative to love yourself and that's what I want for anyone that's reading this.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Mackenzie: I had a great time, the hospitality was amazing. The team was very humble.

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Mackenzie: If I had a superpower I would like to pause time, girl let me tell you….sometimes I need that extra hour. That would be nice!

Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Mackenzie: Instagram: MackenzieTyra
Twitter: MackenzieTyra
YouTube/MackenzieKendra
           www.Facebook.com/TheMackenzieClark


Model// Mackenzie Clark
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey



No comments:

Post a Comment