Monday, October 17, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Loreina



Focused on Loreina


Makeup Look
For this look I wanted Loreina to have a sexy, classy look. So for her eyes I kept them simple by adding a warm color to her crease and a light shimmer to her lid. I wanted to have a pop of color so I added a sexy red to her lips for the perfect pout!


Interview with Loreina Corwin

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Loreina: I definitely didn't just wake up and say, "I want to be a model."  I started out on the fashion side of the industry and people would always ask me, "Why don't you model."  So I went out and got signed to one of the top agencies in Beverly Hills, and realized I really had a passion for it.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Loreina: Playing dress up in different looks!  I love always getting to play a different character!

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Loreina: AC Talent Agency  http://www.actalentagency.com/women/undefined/loreina

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Loreina: I recently was cast on a TV show that is currently airing on E! It is on Wednesdays at 9/8c.  I am fortunate enough to represent the state of California!

Deon:. Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Loreina: I had cervical cancer and a complete hysterectomy at 22 years old!

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Loreina: Graduating with my Communication Studies Degree from California State Long Beach and starting my own fashion line, Leo Luv Apparel.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Loreina: New experiences and new friends!

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Loreina: I had a blast shooting with you! I seriously loved what your Wife did to my face! And you’re so talented as well!

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Loreina: I would love to fly!

Deon: And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Loreina: https://www.facebook.com/Loreinacorwin/https://www.instagram.com/loreinacorwin/
https://mobile.twitter.com/loreinacorwin


Products used:

http://camerareadycosmetics.com/#oid=34713_1593

Eyes:
·         M.A.C paint pot “soft orchre”
·         Morphe brushes palette 35o
·         Essence gel eyeliner “black”
·         Kara human hair lashes #757
·         Inglot gel eyeliner “black” and “brown”
Face:
·         Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
·         Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation palette “Light”
·         Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
·         Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
·         La femme blush “amber”
·         Revolution baked highlighter “Vivid”

Eyebrows:
·         Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow “medium brown”
Lips:
·         Nyx liquid suede #11

 Inglot gel eyeliner “black” and “brown”

No comments:

Post a Comment