Sunday, October 2, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Alexis



Focused on Alexis


Makeup Look
This look was inspired by fall! I really wanted to keep this look warm like fall but glamorous like the glitter pumpkins that are the perfect centerpiece for your coffee table. 


Interview with Alexis Poarch

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Alexis: It was my senior year of High School when I decided to have a photo session done with a local photographer. The photographer and assistant were both impressed with how natural I was in front of the camera for it being my first shoot ever. I then looked into modeling and here I am, a model.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Alexis: One of my favorite things about modeling is the many interesting people I get to work with. I have met many kind people in the business who I now consider friends of mine.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Alexis: I am currently not with an agency. When I first started I wasn’t really looking to be with an agency, but now I feel like I have improved in my modeling enough to be with one.

Deon: Any upcoming projects or anything you’d like to tell people about?
Alexis: This winter I will be modeling a project for Hayley Rudolph’s line HAYRUD. It’s always a pleasure getting to work with her.

Deon: Something somebody might be surprised to learn about you?
Alexis: I participate in go-karting tournaments every year, I love it!

Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Alexis: A personal accomplishment of finally being myself around ANYONE I come across. For so long I struggled with trying to fit in and have people like me, but over the years I learned to love myself, my goofy, weird self.

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Alexis: Experience along with professionalism…and many great, long-lasting friendships with people who have similar interests.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Alexis: It was so FUN shooting with y’all! The makeup looked fabulous, the photos were great, and the donuts and music were on point!

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Alexis: If I could have a superpower it would be the ability to persuade anyone to do anything. Is that a superpower?

Deon: And where can people find you at?
Alexis: You can find me on Facebook at Alexis Poarch and you can also find me on Instagram @alexispoarch

Model// Alexis Poarch
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey

Products used
Eyes:
  • L.A. Girl HD concealer “warm honey”
  • Morphe brushes palette 35o
  • Essence gel eyeliner “black”
  • Kara human hair lashes #217
  • Inglot gel eyeliner “black”
Face:
  • Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
  • Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation palette “Light”
  • Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
  • Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
  • La femme blush “amber”
  • Revolution baked highlighter “Vivid”

Eyebrows:
  • Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony
Lips:
  • Nyx lingerie “babydoll”
  • Nyx suede lip liner “london”




No comments:

Post a Comment