Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Focused on Beauty- Taylor




Interview Taylor Howard

Deon: How did you get into modeling?
Taylor: I actually have just begun building my portfolio for modeling which has always been a distant dream of mine but it truly started after different people/models I knew and photographers told me it was something I needed to pursue.

Deon: What’s your favorite thing about modeling?
Taylor: I love the creativity behind each shoot (the makeup, clothing, etc.) and being in front of a camera with the whole crews goal to get a perfect picture is a super fun experience.

Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not, are you looking for representation?
Taylor: I'm building my portfolio currently and not signed with anyone yet, but in 2017 I'm most likely signing with someone if that's a possibility. 

Deon: What do you hope to gain out of your modeling career?
Taylor: I hope to gain wisdom and experience to further my career with modeling, and to gain the amazing friends you meet along the way.

Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?
Taylor: It was a blast shooting with y'all; especially with having so little experience you guys made me feel comfortable and excited the whole shoot!

Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Taylor: Probably to be invisible because that way you could learn the truth about anything you wanted to and a plus that you get to walk through walls.

Deon: If you could hang out with any person for a day past or present who would it be?
Taylor: Definitely Candice Swanepoel because she's flawless, so down to earth, and my biggest inspiration in modeling that I could learn a lot from.

Deon: What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten?
Taylor: To never give up and work your hardest towards what your passionate about, no matter what anyone says!

Deon: What advice would you give to aspiring models?
Taylor: Probably to always try your hardest, even if you get turned down to keep following your dreams, with hard work and a positive mindset anything can be possible! And importantly- to never let what others say about your body effect you.

Deon: What’s your approach to social media with your modeling career?
Taylor: Trying to get your name and face out there however you can through social media is definitely a great approach I'm beginning to take.

Deon:  And where can people find you at? (Social Media)
Taylor: Twitter- @taylorkhowardd
Instagram- @taylorkhowardd 


Model// Taylor Howard
Makeup// Alayza Casey
Photography// Deon Casey



Create the look


No comments:

Post a Comment