Friday, September 9, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Lizbeth

Focused on Lizbeth

 

Makeup Look;

      Lately all I see on TV are the kardashians and Jenners. For this look I wanted to recreate Kendall Jenners everyday natural Bronzy look. To do so I bronzed and highlighted Liz to the gods! Like Kendall I kept the models eyes simple but bright and topped the look with a natural color lip.



Interview with Liz

    Deon: How did you get into modeling?

Liz: I started modeling when I was just starting high school, I did runway for a shoe store.

    Deon: What's your favorite thing about modeling?

Liz: I love being able to just come out of my shell and be someone else when I model. You can do so many different themes and be whoever you want to be. It is very empowering.

    Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not are you looking for representations?

Liz: No I am not with an agency, but am open to representation.

    Deon: What's one thing you would change about the modeling industry if you could?

Liz: The stereotypical model is tall & skinny usually has a "sex appeal" I think modeling should be open to anyone to promote self confidence.


     Deon: Whats something somebody might be surprised to learn about you? 

Liz: I am actually very shy at first. I don't like to be in the spot light.

    Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?

Liz: I am proud of being the first person in my family to go to a university

Deon: What would your ideal day look like?

Liz: I would go get lunch with a friend or my boyfriend. Spend our day somewhere very scenic exploring mother nature. End the day with a nice picnic while watching the sunset.

    Deon: How fun was it shooting with us?

Liz: On a scale of 1-10 an 11!! You guys are a great team.

    Deon: If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Liz: I would choose teleportation! Travel for free.

Follow Liz on instagram @1izb3th_ 
Email her for Booking and inquires lizmoraless803@gmail.com 

Model//Lizabeth Morales
Makeup//Alayza Casey
Photography//Deon Casey





Products used 


Eyes:

  • M.A.C. Paint pot “soft orchid”
  • Morphe brushes palette 35W eyeshadow
  • Kara human hair lashes #605
  • Inglot gel liner “black”
  • Essence gel eyeliner “brown”
  • Inner corner colour pop eyeshdaow “nillionare”

Face:

  • Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
  • Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation
  • Bareminerals Bareskin concealer “fair”
  • Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
  • Blush subtil shimmer “shimmer rouge in love”
  • Lancome star bronzer #04
  • City color highlight trio



Eyebrows:

  • Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony

Lips:

  • JM stylehouse lipstain “moon room”
  • Lorac alter ego gloss “duchess”


No comments:

Post a Comment