Saturday, September 10, 2016

Focused on Beauty-Jordan

Focused on Jordan


Makeup Look

     With us going into fall and everyone's pulling out their sweaters, a particular magazine cover popped into my head. The Wall street journal, march 2014 cover were Emilia Clarke was featured. I wanted to recreate the little to no makeup look but with a warm undertone to the models eyes and face. To warm the eyes I used my Morphe 35o palette and put the orangish pink color in the crease. What's a warm face without bronzer!?!? Lancome Star bronzer is the best bronzer to give you a natural warmth to the face.



 Interview with Jordan

Deon: So how did you get into modeling?

Jordan: When I graduated college with a BFA in Theatre, I wanted to venture out and expand my portfolio. I started in modeling by auditioning for Islee Jo's, "ReVamp the Runway" fashion show here in Dallas. Given that opportunity, I then have expanded my network and came across a Facebook page of models, MUAH artists, and photographers and started working with some. I had never done a modeling photo shoot before earlier this year. I'm very pleased with every opportunity that crosses my path. I'll continue to work hard and build upon my craft. 



Deon: Whats your favorite thing about modeling?

Jordan: My favorite thing about modeling is having my hair and makeup done! I mean...C' mon, who wouldn't? ?

 
Deon: Are you with an agency, which one? If not are you looking for representations?

Jordan: I am currently not signed with an agency. However, I am open to working with agencies so I can further expand my career.


Deon: Whats one thing you would change about the modeling industry if you could?
Jordan: One thing I would like to change would be the height requirement for Fashion and Runway. I understand that having the length elongates a person and makes the clothes look nice and is more favorable to the consumer's eyes, but I want to see more diversity in this area within the fashion industry, so someone less than 5'8" could envision them self up there walking & say, "that's going to be me". 


Deon: What's something that others may be surprised to learn about you?

Jordan: Something that others may be surprised to know about me is that I am often mistaken for a teenager. I was once pulled over for speeding, and I got off the ticket with a warning because of my age. He told me, "Do me a favor and stop looking so young"


Deon: What's the one accomplishment you're most proud of?
Jordan: Most proud accomplishment: The day I said "yes" to marrying my husband! He is the most selfless guy a lady could ask for. God knew that I needed a caring and patient husband to be there guiding and cheering me on through the ups and downs of the entertainment industry. 



Deon: what would your ideal day look like?
Jordan: My ideal day would be to ride bikes  with my husband to the beach, (if only I lived close to one) swim in the ocean, read a good book and cook dinner together while watching an episode of "Dancing with the Stars" (I'm also a dancer) ??
Deon: how much fun was it shooting with us?

Jordan: Deon and Alayza, you both are a WONDERFUL husband and wife team! It was a very comfortable setting and y'all are easy to work with. I had a lot of fun while on the shoot & you made that possible! ?



Deon: I you could have any superpower what would it be?

Jordan: If I could posses one super hero power, I would have to choose flying. I would love that feeling of freedom in the air, no strings attached to pull me back down, but to feel the fresh air from up high. 

For booking and inquires you can find Jordan here!


Jordan DeLaO
Age 26
Instagram: Jdelao31
Facebook: Jordan Diebel DeLaO
email: jordan.deLaO89@gmail.com
model, dancer,  actress,  Singer,  & a crazy cat lady 


Model// Jordan Delao
Makeup// Alayza Casey 
Photography// Deon Casey  




Products used
Eyes:

  • M.A.C paint pot soft orchid
  • Morphe brushes palette 35O eyeshadow crease
  • Lid : Colour pop “nillionare”
  • Kara human hair lashes #99
  • Inglot gel eyeliner in black
  • Essence gel eyeliner in brown on lower lash line

Face:

  • Embryolisse lait-creme concetre primer
  • Sacha cosmetics kamaflage foundation
  • Bareminerals Bareskin concealer in fair
  • Ben nye translucent powder for baking and all over
  • La Femme blush in color s Amber and Cinnabar
  • Lancome star bronzer #04



Eyebrows:

  • Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow in Ebony

Lips:



Sacha cosmetics in color over the taupe

Gloss in love #300

No comments:

Post a Comment